The past few weeks have been absolutely manic so I thought I would do a little round up type post. As you can see it’s been a good food month, and I’ve spent lots of time with some of my favourite people!
1) I celebrated end of exams and the end of semester 1 with a girly trip to Match Nails, now it’s onto the final straight before I finish education forever, hurrah! I also changed my dissertation. It’s only 12 weeks till dissertation hand in, crikey, but I realised my old one was not for me and I really feel I will do the new one justice, also please keep your eyes peeled on Twitter as I will be needing your help asap.
2) I had a funfilled afternoon at the Sealife Centre in Brighton at the launch of the super exciting Jurassic Seas exhibition – more on that soon!
3) My parents came down for the day and we went on a little day trip to Lewes and had a delicious lunch at the Pelham Arms and had a mooch about Anne of Cleves Tudor House and had some tea and cake after, the perfect day!
4) I’ve been spending a bit of time doing fun bloggy stuff and seeing the girls this month. At the beginning of the month we met up at Carluccios for some Sunday brunch, then we had a vegetarian feast at Meat Liqour and then I saw a few familiar faces at the Jurassic Seas launch!
5) And finally i’ve been getting my finances organised, especially finances related to online shopping and credit catalogues have been pretty nifty to consider.
What’ve you been up to lately?
*Includes a sponsored link.