I love setting myself goals, and as long as they’re realistic I think they’re pretty healthy to keep you motivated. Out of the 7 blog goals I set myself last year I achieved 4-5 which I’m pretty chuffed with to be honest, this year these are my 2015 goals/resolutions:
– Invest in a Pipig blog design. Okay so this is kind of a cheat goal as I have just invested in the Pipdig Style and Light design which I love to bits. I really loved all of the Pipdig designs and the team are super lovely and helpful. I 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a blog redesign this year!
– Teach myself html with the help of Code Academy and BrightonCodeBar.
– Try to cut down on excessive/unnecessary internet use and explore other hobbies and interests (post here).
– Instead of just reviewing and swatching products; use them on my face and create makeup looks. It’s something I really love to do, I love the creative side of makeup but often I get camera shy!
– Invest in some business cards. These are handy for giving out to people at events, or even just friends and family so they can keep an eye on your blog. Who knows, they might know someone who knows someone etc!
– Post more personal to me type posts on topics that I have strong opinions about.
– Finally hit 1,000 followers on Bloglovin or GFC.
What are your bloggy goals and resolutions for 2015?