As the year is drawing to a close I thought I would do a little post about things that happened this year, and although I am quite glad for 2014 to be over, quite a few lovely and amazing things happened this year!
– I saw my Idol and ultimate girl crush, Katy Perry, live with my baby sister.
– I went to Sicily with uni and Kos with my family.
– I turned 21 and I was spoilt rotten by all my friends and family.
– I went to the BAFTAS TV with my best friend.
– I went to Royal Ascot for the first time with my family and we went in the Royal Enclosure.
– Went to my first ever Hen Party and went to my gorgeous cousins wedding.
– I went to LFW for the first time and went backstage with The Body Shop and sat front row for a show.
– I went to a few events and met some more lovely blogger girls.
– Took Basil to his first dog show and came second!
Even though I thought I had had a pretty non year, looking back it was pretty good and I am so excited for 2015; graduating, my parents 25th wedding anniversary, getting on with my life/getting a job (fingers crossed) and having fun!
Lauren has also done a year review blog link up type thing, so make sure to check that out here.
What is your favourite thing that happened in 2014?