Things have been a little manic lately and the craziness isn’t set to calm down anytime soon. I thought I would do a quick little catch up post to explain why i’ve been so absent lately and why blog posts have become more irregular than I would like. I’ve moved back down to Brighton for my third and final year of university, and with a 12,000 word dissertation looming, exams and sorting out internships for next summer on my mind pretty much 24/7, I haven’t had time to sit down and write or to catch up properly on my favourite blogs. Inspired by the gorgeous Carrie, here are a few things i’ve been up to:
-I went home last weekend for my mums 50th which was lovely and we went to Coworth Park in Ascot for a spot of Sunday lunch.
-I’ve been getting very excited for autumn, and Christmas, and have been planning what to go as for Halloween! (Dobby back from the grave?…)
– Had my first Mince Pie of the season (it’s not really Christmas season yet)!
– Seen the Brighton blogger girlies a few times, which is always lovely!
– Started working on the dreaded dissertation, eek!
– I’ve won a few awesome competitions, including a Clarins eyeshadow palette and lipstick, GOSH lipsticks and lip liners and £50 of Arcadia vouchers.
– I’ve been giving Tinder another go…
What have you been up to?