So i haven’t actually posted a Top 5 Tuesday since Tuesday 20th November so today i bring you my Top 5 Most Popular Posts of 2012 as put together by the stats on blogspot, i love stuff like the stats, they’re so interesting! Seeing as it is New Years Day this is a handy post! I hope you all had a fab NYE, i spent mine at Pizza Express with my parents, youngest sister and some family friends, followed up by a bath and bed as i seem to be ill at the moment, boo! I’m so excited for 2013 and i hope it brings amazing things for everyone!
1) Disco Pant Dupes – A post on cheaper alternatives to the original AA Disco pants that hit 2012 hard!
2) Ebay makeup – Fake Benefit They’re Real Mascara! – A post i wrote about a dodgy, potentially dangerous, counterfeit mascara i bought on Ebay and how i do not recommend it, even if it saves a few pounds!
3) Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 Foundations Guest post – A guest post from CSI Beauty Blog about their top 5 foundations, which helped introduce me to some new ones to try as well!
4) Revlon Shanghai Collection Goodies – A Post i wrote about some Revlon goodies i won through a Twitter competition!
5) Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner Review – The first negative review i have written about how me and this gel liner did not get on!
Did you have any favourite posts on Sophierosehearts/other blogs during 2012?
Happy New Year!