I love making lists, and my beauty and make-up wishlists are very extensive and long. One brand that pops up a lot on my wishlists are MAC products, in particular their eyeshadows and lipsticks. Today i thought i would do a Top 5 Tuesday on my most sought after MAC lippies! I currently own one MAC lipstick, in Creme Cup (review here) which i am still very much in love with! These aren’t in any particular order.
1) Brick-O-La : Estee of Essiebutton (her review here) has been going on loads about this shade lately, and i think it would be perfect for me too. It looks like the perfect burnt red/berry shade and slightly understand but beautiful as a red lip.
2) Haute altitude : I saw TheSundayGirl review this (here) and her review made me want it so much, it looks like a gorgeous mid-tone neutral/nude pink. One i would wear a lot! Although this is part of the Apres Chic collection, so i am not sure how limited edition this is?
3) Please Me : Again, i think this looks like a gorgeous mid-toned pink (anyone spotting a trend of what lippie shade i love?) and i can see myself getting a lot of use out of a lippy like this.
4) Rebel : Rebel isn’t a typical shade i would gravitate towards, but something about it makes me think i would love wearing this! I know it is not perhaps terribly spring/summer appropriate as it is a very berry colour. But i think this autumn/winter (eek thinking that far ahead already?!) i would be up for it!
5) Pink Nouveau : This particular shade of lipstick is branching out towards the bright coloured side of lippies but not quite a full blow bright colour, which is just my cup of tea! I’m not quite confident enough to pull off a massively bright pink lip colour, but i think Pink Nouveau would be a step in the right direction!
Do you have any MAC lipsticks on your wishlists? Also, MAC lipstick reccomendations are welcome please !