It’s quite scary to say 2013, i don’t know why, but i remember the millennium and when 2000 was an exciting year, to say it is 13 years on from that is scary. Later on in 2013 i will be turning 20, the dreaded end of teenage years and the half way mark to 40! Whilst i have personal new years resolutions, i also have some bloggy new years resolutions, and goals on how i’d like my blog to go within the next year as well as some beauty-related ones too!
|We heart it|
1) Attend bloggy events and meet ups.
2) Reach 1000 followers by the end of 2013.
3) Start some blog series, eg Holy Grail and stick to it for a year.
4) Feature my Face on the blog more through Outfit and Face of the day posts.
5) Either blog every other day or 3 times a week.
1) Master the art of applying fake eyelashes
2) Grow my hair to boob length whilst keeping it thick and healthy!
3) Stop biting my nails properly!
4) Find a perfect foundation for me
5) Make sure i only wash my hair every other day and use minimal heat!
Have you made any blog/beauty/personal new years resolutions?
Happy New year everyone, hope you all had a blast on New years Eve!