Its that time of year where i like to start planning Christmas presents, and this year i think there are a few yummy perfumes out there, perfect for a lovely present! So for this weeks Top 5 Tuesday, i decided to do Top 5 Perfumes, i really really really want, or i think could make a lovely gift!
1) La Vie est Belle by Lancome – I signed up to receive a sample of this and thought it would be one of those cardboard testers, but these was a decent little spray tube. From first spray i was in love. This is number one on my perfume wishlist and i think this would make a gorgeous present for any lady of any age! (perfume review here)
2) The Fame by Lady Gaga – When this was first released i was really intrigued by the hype, especially the claims that it contained notes of blood and semen! I was expecting an unusual smell, but the smell of this is right up my alley, nice and sweet, but not overly sweet or overpowering. The bottle is definitely eye-catching with the black liquid and would make a fab present!
3) Dot by Marc Jacobs – Known for the successful perfumes Daisy and Oh Lola, the release of this perfume was much anticipated. When i first saw the bottle i had to get my hands on it, the bottle is beautiful and something i think is so cute and pretty. This is also supposed to have a fairly sweet scent but with floral heart notes, something that sounds gorgeous to me!
4) Alien by Thierry Mugler – This perfume has been raved about in the Youtubey and bloggy world. I was always interested by the hype surrounding it and when i saw it in the room of one of my friends here at uni just had to get a whiff! The scent is gorgeous, and i love the bottle, definitely one to add to my perfume wishlist!
5) Nina by Nina Ricci – I have purchased this perfume before and i loved it. I think it would make a lovely present and the bottle is again, so cute!
Overally i think you all might notice i like sweet scents and cute bottles! Perfumes that i have loved include:
- DKNY – Be Delicious
- Nina Ricci – Nina
- Kylie Minogue – Showtime
- Paco Rabanne – Lady Million
what is your favourite perfume, are there any that you really want to try?
**I also want to do a Q & A post at some point, so if you have any questions please leave them in the comments!**