Today’s Top 5 Tuesday i decided shoudl be a top 5 eyeshadow post, i never used to be the biggest eyeshadow fan, but lately i am definitely a convert! I decided to include Palette’s in this as i mainly use palettes, opposed to single eyeshadow’s. Again these aren’t really in order, but more of a top 5 favourites.
1) Maybelline 24hour Colour Tattoo– I love these and have 2 in the shades permanent tape and on and on bronze. They are creamy, pigmented, long lasting and just all round perfect! Perfect for wearing alone or as a base!
2) Stila’In the light’ palette – I think people on my blog will be fed up of me harping on about this, but i adore this palette and i have already nearly used up the shade kitten, ooops!!
3) MUA Undressed Palette – I bought this palette as it was widely talked about as an Urban Decay Naked Palette dupe, and as i am quite on the poor front right now, this was a perfect opportunity. I have used this palette lots and i love how it can take you from everyday to smoky and night-time, so easily.
4) MAC Parfait Amour- I bought this shadow in a blog sale, and is my first (and only) Mac product. I love putting some purple on my bottom lash line, as i feel it enhances my blue eyes, and i love the shade and pigmentation of this shadow.
5) E.l.f Palette in Tantalising Taupe– These are the UK’s answer to wet n wilf palettes, i love this palette as it so handy for on the go, and i always reach for this if i am feeling lazy or just want a laid back neutral, simple eye look!
What are your top 5 eye shadows?