This is quite a hard one for me as i am a self confessed nail polish addict. I love all colours, and own far far too many! These aren’t really in any order top 5 wise, but these are my Top 5 favourite nail polishes.
1) Essie – Status Symbol. I adore this colour and i always find myself coming back to it. The brush is perfect for an even sweep, and two coats is perfect. I love Essie! This retails for £7.99, on the pricier side, but worth it for the occasional treat!
2) Models Own- Indian Ocean. Every girl needs the perfect glitter in the collection, especially for those lovely glitter accent nails. This looks most gorgeous layered over pale blues and lilacs. This colour is so unique and i have seen nothing like it! Models Own retail for a fair price and often have deals on, currently in Boots if you buy 2 or more selected items you get a free gift. These retail for £5.
3) Revlon- Facets of Fuchsia (Now called scandalous). This Nail polish particularly reminds me of Christmas and i adore the black nail polish and the hot pink chunky glitter. £6.49, currently on offer in boots, offering buy one get the second half price!
4) No.7- Cheeky Chops. No.7 nail polishes are my favourite thing to buy with the £5 vouchers (now only £3 boo), as they make the price of the polish only around £3! However, they now appear to only be £5.50, how confusing!
5) L’Oreal Color Riche- 617 You Are Worth It. I love the size of these bottles, the lovely brush, and the quality of the colour. Most shades only need 1 or 2 coats and stay chip free for a a fair few days. I have 3 of these polishes and i need to get more soon, as they are also quite affordable. £4.99, L’Oreal currently have a 3for2 offer in Boots!
What is your all time favourite nail polish, or top 5 all time favourites?