I thought today i would just do a post with a few of my favourite items that i have had saved in my favourites and then noticed they’re now in the sale! The sales going at the moment are amazing, and its hard not spending all my money on clothes and shoes! The items in this post are items i think would look gorgeous throughout parties this Autumn/Winter.
1) Wilderness Stud Wedges – Topshop – Now £40, were £78 I really wanted/loved the glittery pair of these, but this leopard pair are pretty cool, and could look great with a gazillion things!
2) Black Studded Bandeau Dress – River Island – Now £20, was £50 I lovelove this dress and think it is perfect for the autumn/winter party season and what a bargain! The subtle sweetheart neckline is very lovely too.
3) Urban Bliss Pink Deco Beaded Top – New Look – Now £10, was £19.99 I think this is a fun top that is nice and bright and could look gorgeous with shorts, jeans and skirts and is very versatile and fun.
4) Witch Craft Wedge in Black – Office – Now £30, were £45 These aren’t the most exciting pair of shoes, but i have a pair of red wedges just like these, and a black pair would be so handy,i could literally wear them with everything and anything, always a handy pair of shoes to have!
5) Black Studded Bodycon Dress – River Island – Now £20, was £60 I also lovelove this dress and i have a gazillion black dresses as i find them most flattering and easiest to wear, i love this.
What sale bargains have you found?