Today’s Top 5 Tuesday is top 5 favourite eyeliners, for me this is a mixture of liquid/gel/pencil!
1) Collection 2000 Extreme 24hour Felt Tip Liner, for £2.99 you can’t go wrong and this is the most amazing eyeliner i have EVER tried. It is so easy too and perfectly black! (Sorry i can NEVER find this online, but trust me, it does exist!)
2) Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama 24hour Gel Eyeliner in Black. This Gel Eyeliner retails for £7.99 and is really fab, i love this and it works perfectly on the waterline too!
3) Stila Smudge Stick. around £11-12. The one i own is in the shade Damsel, a gorgeous Deep Chocolate Brown. Whilst i didn’t purchase this individually, i would now and maybe in black/purple! (It came with my Stila ‘In the Light’ Palette!). This is the most creamy, pigmented eyeliner crayon i have ever tried, i love the fact it is a retractable/twisty one and once you have created the eyeliner look you want, whether smudged or not smudged, once it sets it just doesn’t BUDGE.
4) Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner, again £2.99, i love the brush as it so easy to use and lasts long too! I used to use this when i was about 13 and i just rekindled my love for it!
5) L’Oreal Super Liner, Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black £6.49. This eyeliner is very hyped about in the bloggy world, but i just don’t agree with the hype. So that’s why it comes in fifth out of my top 5 and tbh i don’t use this eyeliner anymore as my choices of 1-3 do me perfectly and i don’t find myself reaching for this L’Oreal eyeliner anymore. Its not bad, just not as great as my other favourites. However if all my eyeliners ran out, i would grab this one and i do like the versions of this that are specific for certain eye colours!
Do you have a favourite eyeliner?