Todays Top 5 Tuesday is Top 5 Beauty Tips!
1) Keep your make-up wipes upside down, that way the liquidy stuff inside coats them all, especially the ones nearer the top, so they are perfect when you need them, it also stops them drying out quickly!
2) Cut open tubes of moisturisers etc; recently i cut open the top of my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and i got about another WEEKS worth of product out, thats about 14 uses!!
3) Wash your make-up brushes with baby shampoo, cheap, effective, smells nice and most importantly gets your brushes nice and clean.
4) If your nail polish starts to get a bit gloopy or clumped together, add a little nail polish remover, shake really well and voila, your nail polish should be back to normal!
5) Like make-up and beauty brands Facebook Pages, they normally always have free samples going and you can get news fist, as well as getting a chance to enter amazing competitions.
Do you have any Beauty Tips, do you have a Top 5?