So for my first proper post i decided to do a list of the current beauty items that are saved on my favourites and i look at on a daily basis but never actually buy…
1) The Stila ‘In the Light Palette’ I want this palette so badly, mainly because i can’t justify spending £35 on the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but also because I’ve read reviews/seen videos saying this is much more lovely, and i prefer the look of it overall too.
2) ALL of the Real technique Brushes, so far i only own the stippling brush, but i reallly want the buffing brush, powder brush and the blush brush right now.
3) The HD Brow Kit. I don’t think right now i can justify spending £20 on an eyebrow kit, when i am getting along fine and dandy with my Sleek eyebrow kit. One day when i win the lottery, i will buy this.
4) Benefit, ALL of Benefit. But in particular the, They’re real! mascara, that gal brightening primer, watts up, erase paste and just about everything else on the website too. However, however much i love make-up, if i bought one item, i would then want them all and be in a large amount of debt. So for now i am having to hold out and just wait till Christmas pops along.
5) Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara, i want you, SO BAD. I am a mascara junkie and love good dramatic, long, voluminous lashes. I have also only read AMAZING reviews on this, and every review i read makes me want this mascara even more.
6) MAC lipsticks in Creme Cup and Ruby Woo.
7) Revlon lipsticks in pink blush, pink pout and fuschia.
8) Essie Nail polishes in Cute as a Button, Status Symbol, Fiji, Bikini So Teeny and Aruba Blue . I love the names so much, but it is the same as the benefit scenario, if i dip my toes in the pool of Essie i will fall in and drown in nail-polishy goodness, not a good ending.